Terms and Conditions for 15 Love Tennis Academy
1. Refund Policy - We offer no refunds for any reason or circumstance. Our program has limited availability and each spot of sought after. We often have a waiting list for our private 1on1 training and small group program. All sales are final.
2. Vacation/Reschedule Policy - As noted on the Parent/Player agreement form, Coach Bryceton has a scheduled vacation every 90 days and will be absent for 7 days. You will always receive your make-up session before the coach departs and he will offer you a variety of days/times throughout the week to complete the makeup session.
3. Rainout Policy - If the courts are "too wet" or if there is significant rain during the the morning or evening of our scheduled session, the session may be rescheduled upon my decision. We will check to make sure the tennis court is safe before every session. If the field is playable, we will resume the session. Parents do not determine if the session is canceled.
4. Missed Session Policy we have a zero toleration missed session policy. If you miss a session, you will forfeit the session. If you communicate with me 24 hours before the session, you will receive a makeup session within a 30 day period. If you do not complete the make-up session within 30 days, you will forfeit the session.
5. Player Conduct Policy - All students are required to show up on time to warm up. We do not accept players who are disrespectful or dishonest with completing homework assignments at home.
6. Payment Policy - By committing to our agreement, you agree with the signed contract that you can commit to the entire commitment. You have the option of paying in full (discount) or paying monthly with our automated system that charges your credit/debit card every 30 days. If your credit card fails, our system will prompt you to replace your card within a 24 hour period.
7. You are required to give us a one-month in the advance notification if you want to cancel by notifying me at email@example.com or 504-276-4254. By canceling the contract, you understand
The early termination policy:
8. Training Contract: You will give you multiple options throughout the month to complete the sessions in a timely manner.
9. Recurring Monthly Fees - By committing to our program, you agree to our 30-day recurring payment plan.
10. End of Contract & Renewal Policy - If you would like to STOP training after our contract is complete, simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 504-276-4254 to let us know 30 days before the final session that you will be discontinuing in the program. If you do not communicate with us 30 days before the final session, you agree to continue in the program beyond the agreement (meaning we hold your spot in the program) and you will continue to train in the program.
By becoming a customer of our program, I agree to the terms on this website. I have signed a contract stating that I have reviewed this page in-depth and agree to Bryces terms and conditions.